Friday, December 5, 2008

The Goose is Getting Fat

Well, Christmas is coming. I'm done shopping, pretty much - just Dad is left, but I know what I'm getting, so I'm not concerned about it.

Which leaves me with a few weeks to make as much stuff for the girls as I can cram in around other projects. Yesterday was a major workday! Canned 7 pints (8?) of kidney beans, re-did the hand-basting on my brother's wedding quilt, completely stitched up and stuffed a Molly Monkey (still needs eyes and clothes), and FINALLY finished crocheting and embroidering the hair on Lizzie's doll. And re-stuffed the little neighbor girl's old bear.

There's stuffing and loose bits of yarn all over the floor. :P

Unfortunately, I'm sick today. :cough-hack-cough: No voice again. What the heck is up with this ill health thing, anyway? :grumble:


Sleepy face

But I love Lizzie's doll!

Handkerchief Skirt

Lounging

Relaxing

No comments: