Monday, December 1, 2008

Experimenting

Something new in the shop today. I worked on it last night and set the snaps this morning, after everyone was awake. I found this pattern in one of the size 10 designs Tante and I were looking at. Used it to gauge timing for construction... But, holy cow. So cute!


I added an extra snap so that the hat can fit a younger child, but the hat sits snugly on a larger girl. I'm thinking how adorable this will look with ringlets spilling from the bottom. *mommy swoon*

Winter Blues


Anyhow, I put the hat up in the shop because Emilie wants me to make her a red one, "because, really, Mama, red is my favorite color and not blue." Nevermind that blue is my favorite color this week. I can feel another burst of pink love coming, though.

And, yes, in the background that is a Christmas tree. We have both the aluminum and the cut tree up and trimmed, now.

No comments: